Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Oh, Would You Look at This?!

Hey, gang! As many of you know, I am Casey! I'm a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) student at Union University in Jackson, TN studying nurse anesthesia. As part of the requirements for a technology class, I have created this awesome blog for which I will post interesting, fascinating, fun, and cool things throughout this semester that will make you wanna say, "Well would you look at that?!" This week's item to look at is the school's official website for the certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) program: http://www.uu.edu/programs/nursing/dnp/bsndnp/anesthesia/. There you will find the grueling load that I'll be tackling for approximately the next thirty months. I am currently in the second semester of nine required and eager to begin practicing anesthesia. Check in periodically to see what's to look at!!!

1 comment: