Sunday, May 4, 2014

I Did It My Way!

 This semester is almost OV--over! I love that. It's been quite a long, tough, and trying semester. As this semester winds to a close, we will now have two down and only seven more to go. Time flies when you're having fun. I didn't know if I would enjoy this blogging thing, but it's turned out to not be as bad as I might expect. Hopefully, you've found some interesting things to look at on here, and hopefully by now you've figured out where the phrase, "look at this!" comes from. If not, Google "Ed Bassmaster." So what's coming up for the summer semester you ask; fifteen fun filled hours of anesthesia curriculum after a two week break. Classes include, but are not limited to the following: Anesthesia Pharmacology, Human Gross Anatomy, Advanced Principles in Anesthesia, Anesthesia Techniques, and Role Development and Collaborative Strategies in Advanced Nursing. If you're looking for me, I probably won't be at "Casey's Place." I'll be at the location, pictured above--doing things my way.


And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more that this, I did it my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment