Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Break '14!

Look at this! Look at this! It's almost Spring Break! I think the above picture sums up how most of us are feeling at this point, even if it's not the last semester. I know all my classmates and I are ready for this break to begin. Unfortunately, there's no rest for the weary as we have a Patho test the week we come back from the break and also ongoing research projects to work on. FUN! Also, several people (including myself) will be moving during the break. If you are also in the market for a new place, here's a great apartment complex's link. Look at this: http://villagesofcampbelloaks.com/. I'm sure many of you will be working on your tan during the break so be cautious while you're "baking." Vitamin D synthesis is good; melanoma is bad. Next blog post will be coming up right after Spring Break is over, which will be approximately April 7.Up until this point, all you can really do is look at it and say, "Look at this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment