Saturday, April 12, 2014

Guess Who's Back!

We're back at school from Spring Break. It was short lived, but well celebrated. I have compiled highlights of my Spring Break for you to look at. Our class was greeted by a Pathophysiology test first thing Thursday morning to get things kicked off right! Stay tuned for more posts and things to look at as this semester is quickly winding to a close.

Had dinner with a group of former coworkers from St. Francis in Memphis. Pictured above with me is Angela. She was a CVICU nurse that I trained,but had been a CV stepdown nurse for many years--talk about intimidating!

A great friend has a farm that always has beautiful buttercups and all kinds of things blooming to look at this time of year!

This row of buttercups goes on and on. He calls it "the golden mile."

I had the fortunate opportunity to travel to Nashville during the break with Edwin "The Boss" Martinez to see the NCAA Div I women's championship basketball game between UConn and Notre Dame. UConn showed up to play and came out with the championship. It was an awesome experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment